About the property
A beautifully restored historic individual residence offering three bedroomed accommodation with a self-contained one bedroom apartment, garage and parking in the heart of the historic fishing port of Newlyn.
A BRIEF HISTORY Believed to date back to the mid 19th Century and originally known as 'Benny's Store'. In the 1940's, HS Pilchards Ltd of Africa House, London used the property as a pilchard press with the current cellar originally being used as the holding tanks, filled with salt water to keep the fresh fish in. It's most famous occupants were the Troika Pottery Company who were in ownership from the 1970's to late 1980's. When Troika ceased trading, the property was converted to the existing layout with main residence above and the ground floor apartment. The property itself arranged over three floors set within granite elevations. On the ground floor, the integral garage leads to a good... Read more