This beautifully presented and much improved semi-detached granite house built in 1924 offers 2/3 bedrooms and situated within the heart of the popular village of Madron.
This semi-detached granite house built in 1924 by the Bolitho Estate is located within the heart of the village close to most amenities. The beautifully presented and much improved accommodation offers light and airy accommodation to comprise of two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor with cloakroom, kitchen with hand built wooden units and some integral appliances, lounge/dining room and living room/bedroom 3 on the ground floor. There is off street parking to the side of the property and paved garden with raised flower beds to the front. A particular feature of the South facing established rear garden with areas laid to lawn, patio and a wildlife pond. The house is double gla... Read more